Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Birthday Celebrations

 Last week was my Birthday and as I was away with the family competing with the horses I had to delay my celebrations with my freinds till I got back, which means my Birthday is prolonged woooop.

I decided to get a table at Lola Lo's,  an intimate tiki themed club - Love it. They have a few scattered around the country.

This is what we got up to last Friday.



 Still trying to get the hang of selfies for outfit looks - getting there.  Jimmy Choos shoes, wantthatdress.com dress.



Me and the lil sis, though not so little ;) 







































Now thats a big bottle of Belvedere








As soon as we were in the club you cannot stop my sister and her best friend Lol from dancing the night away, best people to invite to the party to get everyone up ;)






































Dream Team












It was a fun, long and one of the best nights ever. Now I have a week of excitment and running around getting organised for my Hols of Saturday Woooop. Cannes here we come!!!


If you guys have any recommendations for places to eat, drink, dance, things to do, and see etc in Cannes please fill me in on the secret ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment